Three-Leg Windmill Aerators
Three-Leg High Volume Windmill Aerator
Outdoor Water Solutions most popular products. This high-quality Windmill Pond Aerator is constructed of high quality galvanized steel that resists rust.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows these units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to the windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam II ” technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for a better airflow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to the shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5-year warranty on bearings and cams!
Designed to last for 15, 20 or even 30 years, these windmills are made 100% in the U.S.A.
Available in 12, 16, 20 and 24 ft. Tower.
Windmill comes with:
- 100 feet of poly non-weighted tubing
- Stone Aerator diffuser
- Check valve
MADE 100% in the U.S.A.
This item ships motor freight. Please allow 10 to 12 business days for delivery from the time of order.
Outdoor Water Solutions now offers the opportunity to have your own Personalized Tailfin in your Windmill Aerator. Just add it to your cart when you order and we'll contact you to arrange your design!