- Creates a consistent, leak-free water flow for waterfall and streams
- Handles flow rates up to 7,500 gallons per hour
- Durable design makes it easy to disguise
- Comes complete with fitting for easy installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway also carries a limited Lifetime Warranty.
(Please see Technical Specifications for additional information)
This compact, yet extremely strong Waterfall Spillway is positioned at the starting point of the waterfalls. The pipe from your waterfall pump is connected to the back of the Waterfall Spillway, where the incoming rush of water is diffused by strategically positioned internal barriers. These barriers help calm the water down, providing a smooth flowing waterfall through the front of the Waterfall Spillway.
- Ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless™ Waterfall systems where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren't necessary.
- Multiple Waterfall Spillways can be use to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.
- The Water Spillway is 22-in wide and flows 7,500 gallons of water per hour.
The Spillway comes complete with:
|1||2 in PVC fitting|
|1||1.5 in barbed hose fitting|
|1||Pre-installed 2 in bulkhead (provides watertight connection on the back of spillway)|
The Aquascape® Waterfall Spillway also carries a limited Lifetime Warranty.