Vertex Air1 XL4
The Vertex® Air 1 XL4™ Aeration Systems are extremely efficient. The rising force of millions of bubbles transport bottom water to the surface, allowing oxygen to be absorbed as well as circulating and mixing the water column.
The Air 1 XL4™ Aeration systems are ideal for ponds up to two surface acres depending on the shape, slope, and oxygen demand. The XL4 AirStation™ is specially designed to aerate ponds 20ft or deeper.
Available in 115 or 230 volts
- Circulates up to 7,800 GPM (gallons per minute)
- High pumping rate easily penetrates stratification layers
- Promotes beneficial bacteria growth
- Prevents low oxygen fish kills
- Reduces nutrients levels and associated algae growth
- Decreases pond bottom sediment
- Expands oxygenated habitat for improved fisheries
- Lessens aquatic midge and mosquito insect hatches
- Eliminates foul odors from undesirable dissolved gases
- Equipped with a stamped ventilator grill
- Built for continuous 24/7 operation
- 2.5 CFM output
- Thermal overload protection
- Air Station Diffusers are made of EPMD compound with 100% rebound memory, they are clog-resistant even in the dirtiest water bodies
The Vertex® Air 1 XL4™ Aeration System comes complete with:
1/3HP, 115-V or 230-V Brookwood continuous duty piston compressor
Powder Coated, Aluminum Cabinet
140 CFM Cooling Fan
Heavy-Duty Cabinet Mounting Pad
Class "A" G.F.C.I. Protection on Compressor and Fan Circuit
One, XL4 CoActive Air Station with four head, self-cleaning, clog-resistant membrane diffusers, specially designed for deeper water.
Industry Leading 3 Year Compressor, 5 Year Air-Station/Diffuser, and Lifetime Aluminum Cabinet Manufacturer's Warranty.
Optional Sound Reduction Kits are available for this system for whisper-quiet operation. Vertex® aeration systems are the quietest systems available. A sound reduction kit is not needed unless the system will be placed within a sensitive area.