LSR Cleanout Pump
The LSR Clean Pump combines several unique design features, making it an excellent pump for pond and waterfall cleanouts. The fast 3,744 Gallons per hour flow rate and the capability to pump down to 3/16" make quick work of removing the water. A rubber pump casing protects the pump and the pond liner while the screened pump intake strainer keeps fish and frogs safe during the cleanout process.
- Heavy-duty 32-foot power cable with protective cord restraint
- Two-position, adjustable pump outlet, lets you choose the pipe discharge angle that works best for your cleanout applications
- Top discharge, the flow-through design cools the motor when operating in low water levels for extended periods
- Built-in thermal and amperage sensing protector prevents motor failure due to overload on run-dry conditions.
- Rubber pump casing protects pump and pond liner
- Low suction height 3/16"