Cold Weather Beneficial Bacteria
Pond Biologics® Cold Weather Beneficial Bacteria contains cold-loving psychrophilic microorganisms and other fast-acting beneficial bacteria strains combined with selected stimulants to enhance an optimal performance.
Pond Biologics® Cold Weather Beneficial Bacteria accelerates the breakdown process of all organic material even in harsh weather conditions. It recycles excess nitrogen and temporarily binds phosphorous reducing the chances of algal blooms in the spring and summer.
Pond Biologics® Cold Weather Beneficial Bacteria prevents the accumulation of organic sediment protecting your pond during the cold winter months!
- Improves water clarity all year long
- Reduces nutrient overload that can create algae problems during the warmer months
- Biodegrades fish waste to prevent it from becoming organic sediment
- Maintains a healthier and balanced ecosystem
- Environmentally friendly. Safe for all animals, fish, plants, and humans
- Dry Powder mix includes a measuring scoop for easy application
(Please see Technical Specifications for additional information)
Available in a 16 oz container only. One 16 oz container treats up to 42,500 gallons of water.
Apply Pond Biologics® Cold Weather Beneficial Bacteria every two weeks. Sprinkle directly onto the surface of the water.
|1 scoop treats up to 2,500 gallons of water|
|2 scoops treat up to 5,000 gallons of water|
|3 scoops treat up to 7,500 gallons of water|
|4 scoops treat up to 10,000 gallons of water|