Black Pond Tint
The Aquascape® Black Pond Tint safely tints pond water a natural tea color, helping to shade the pond and creating a shimmering effect across the water.
Aquascape® Black Pond Tint is a completely non-toxic dye with added humic and tannic acids derived from natural organic compounds found in nature. These compounds will safely help keep pond water clean, clear and cool. Ideal for use in the spring, when pond plants have not started growing and shading water from sunlight or summer when water temperatures start to rise. It also helps reduce fish stress in spring when fish have no place to hide from sun and predators. Added enzymes help break down unwanted debris and sludge left after spring cleaning. Aquascape® Black Pond Tint is safe and will not harm people, fish, plants, birds or animals that may drink from the pond.
(Please see Technical Specifications for additional information)
- Contains enzymes which help to balance the pond ecosystem, significantly reducing maintenance throughout the year
- Safely tints pond water an attractive tea color helping to provide shade, filtering sunlight and cooling water
- Reduces fish stress in the spring when fish have no place to hide
- Creates a shimmering effect
- Added enzymes help break down unwanted debris and sludge left over after spring cleaning
- Safe for people, fish, plants, birds or animals that may drink from the pond.
- One dosage lasts up to 6 weeks
Available in 8oz bottles with easy to use pump top that accurately measures 100 gallons of treatment and 1-gallon contractor grade container for professional use. The contractor grade treatment is 25% more concentrated.
|1 - 8 oz bottle treats 500 gallons|
|1 - Gallon bottle treats up to 100,000 gallons, 1 cup treats up to 6,000 gallons|