AquaForce® Pro Adjustable Flow Rate Solid-Handling Pump
The Aquascape® AquaForce™ PRO 4000-8000 is an adjustable, submersible, solids-handling waterfall and filter pump (adjustable from 4000 to 8000 GPH).
The AquaForce® PRO asynchronous solids-handling waterfall and filter pump accomplish what most other pumps only aspire to achieve. The combination of energy-efficient performance, flow, and ease of maintenance make this pump the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners. The AquaForce® PRO features the same protective pre-filter cage as our standard AquaForce®, along with the ability to pump solids up to one-quarter of an inch. AquaForce® PRO's unique design allows you to adjust the pump flow rate; and, thanks to the included remote, it can also be turned on or off from a distance.
(Please see Technical Specifications for additional information)
- Allows you to customize and fine-tune the flow of waterfalls and streams
- Pump can be turned on or off with remote
- Ability to adjust the flow makes it easy to select the right pump for any application
- Each remote and receiver are paired together with a unique frequency
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Durable prefilter cage design prevents clogging and reduces pump maintenance
- Includes remote and receiver allows the user to customize the look and sound of their water feature at any time, turning the water flow up and down as well as on or off.
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination
|Max Air Flow Rate||7,793 gallons per hour|
|Max Head Height||28 ft|
|Power Cord Length||20 ft|
The Aquascape® AquaForce™ Pumps carries a 3-Year Limited Warranty.