Kasco® 2 HP 8400VFX Aerating Fountain
Designed to provide optimum performance with a stunning display, Kasco® aerating fountains are proven performers ideal for mid-size and larger ponds and lakes.
The 8 ft. tall by 32 ft. wide classic Kasco® “V” fountain pattern gives this model a beautiful and dramatic display. The 2HP motor is designed for maximum oxygenation to effectively improve the health of your pond or lake.
Available in 240 volts only and power cable lengths up to 500 ft.
Kasco® Aerating Fountains are easy to install and optional lighting kits are available to extend the visual impact of your fountain into the night-time hours.
- 8 ft. tall by 32 ft. wide pattern
- Can operate in water as shallow as 20 in.
- Includes Control Panel with standard human-rated GFCI protection for safety
- High-efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs, 10 running amps on single-phase 240V circuits.
- Unique Kasco water-deflecting design delivers industry-best clog-resistance
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards.
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple options for power cord length, all SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated
- Three 50 ft. braided nylon mooring ropes included
- 3-year warranty (optional 5 years extended warranty available)
The LED Composite Lighting are flexible, affordable, and brilliant lighting packages for your Kasco AF Aerators, J or VFX Fountains. Designed and engineered with our one-piece composite housing and ultrasonic weld, these are the most durable water fountain lights on the market.
These lights run on 60Hz power and are 11-watt fixtures. The 3 fixture package is designed for the 1/2HP-2HP units. These LED lights come standard with classic white and include amber, blue, green and red lenses. Additionally, each fixture includes its own splitter cap allowing customers to leave the main power cord in water along with unit power cord when units are pulled for service or winter storage.