Kasco® 2 HP 8400AF Surface Aerator
Introduce more oxygen faster with Kasco 2 hp Surface Aerators. The high-performance design of these aerators uses a single open propeller to create and push water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spread the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. These units can operate in as little as 20 inches of water.
Kasco 2 hp Surface Aerators are ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 2 acres. All units come with a float and three 50 ft. mooring lines.
Available in 240-Volt only.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple cord lengths available (see charts below); all SJTOW underwater rated
- Ships via FedEx
- 3-year warranty (Optional 5 year warranty available)
Optional Bottom Protective Screen
Keep debris and other material out and ensure proper operation of your unit with Kasco’s bottom screens, available for all units.
Optional Control Panel
The C-220 control panel works exclusively with our 3/4, 1 and 2 hp, 240-Volt surface aerators and allows you to easily control when your unit turns on and off. This control panel is a less expensive option as it does not control unit lighting. This UL listed, 20-Amp control panel features GFCI protection, 24-hour timer and field terminal connections for incoming power and aerator wiring, all inside a durable thermoplastic enclosure.