Kasco 2 HP 8400JF Fountain with 6 Spray Patterns
Kasco’s 2 hp J Series Decorative Fountains are the perfect way to beautify any mid-to-large size pond or lake. This versatile fountain comes with six interchangeable nozzle heads giving you the option to choose and change the spray pattern as you wish. Kasco also offers premium nozzles for the J Series Fountains available separately. Optional lighting packages are available to extend the visual impact of your fountain into the evening hours.
Available in 208 - 240 volts only.
These easily installed fountains come complete and ready to go with everything you need to add beauty and drama to your water.
- Six nozzles included with patterns ranging from 8-22’H x 4-46’W
- These fountains can operate in water as shallow as 20”
- High-efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs, 11 running amps on 60 Hz single phase 240V circuits
- Unique Kasco water-deflecting nozzle design delivers industry-best clog-resistance
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Multiple options for power cord length, all SJTOW underwater rated
- Three 50 ft braided nylon mooring ropes included
- Ships via FedEx
The LED Composite Lighting are flexible, affordable, and brilliant lighting packages for your Kasco AF Aerators, J or VFX Fountains. Designed and engineered with our one-piece composite housing and ultrasonic weld, these are the most durable water fountain lights on the market.
These lights run on 60Hz power and are 11-watt fixtures. The 3-fixture package is designed for the 1/2 hp - 2 hp units. These LED lights come standard with classic white and include amber, blue, green and red lenses. Additionally, each fixture includes its own splitter cap allowing customers to leave the main power cord in water along with unit power cord when units are pulled for service or winter storage.