Kasco® 1/2 hp Water Circulators
Kasco® 1/2 hp Circulator/Mixer is the smallest in the Kasco range but it is a powerful performer ideal for a wide variety of applications. This unit can operate in depths as shallow as 30 inches yet can be effective in creating water movements as deep as 18 ft. A single 1/2 hp unit can effectively circulate water in a one-acre pond with an average depth of six ft.
Kasco® Circulators/Mixers can help solve many common water problems throughout the year and will greatly improve the health and vitality of your water. During the summer months, they will mix, agitate, and eliminate stagnant water areas where unwanted aquatic plants grow and mosquitoes breed.
In the spring and fall, they help reduce thermal stratification in deeper bodies of water preventing or limiting the negative effects of pond turnover. During the winter months, Kasco® Circulators/Mixers can be used to keep areas of water open to help prevent winterkill of fish populations and protect permanent structures from ice damage.
Kasco® Circulators/Mixers are also commonly used in a variety of industrial and municipal applications including tank mixing, water towers, wastewater facilities, and more. All these units are designed and built to perform reliably in any installation including salt-water and other corrosive environments.
Available in 120-Volt only.
- High-efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- All external metal, motor, and hardware are of stainless steel composition
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Ships via UPS
- Multiple cord lengths available, all SJTOW underwater rated
CF models include circulator, horizontal float, and mooring lines.
CUD models include circulator with universal dock mount.
Kasco’s universal dock mount utilizes durable, plastic mounting hardware accompanied by a corrosion-resistant stainless steel pipe making it a great choice for docks, piers, marinas and other waterfront property. Utilizing its unique design, you can easily change angle, depth, and position.
Optional Control Panel
C-25 is plug-and-go GFCI protected control panel with 24-hour timer and a photocell controlled outlet for optional lighting. Works on 120-Volt Single Phase, 115-Amp Surface Aerators.