Kasco® 1/2 HP VFX Series Aerating Fountain
Kasco® 1/2 hp floating aerating fountain is a classic design perfect for a wide variety of applications and is most effective in small ponds. The classic Kasco “V” pattern will improve the water quality and aesthetics of any pond or lake. Kasco 1/2 hp floating fountain can be easily self-installed and is designed and built to run dependably year-after-year.
Available in 120V (60Hz) only.
Optional LED light kits to extend the visual impact of your fountain into the night-time hours.
- 5 ft. tall by 15 ft. wide pattern
- Includes Control Panel with standard human-rated GFCI protection for safety
- Can operate in water as shallow as 15 in.
- High-efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs, 5.6 running amps on 120 Volt.
- Unique Kasco water-deflecting design delivers industry-best clog-resistance
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards, 50Hz products CE marked
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple options for power cord length, all SJTOW underwater rated
- Two 50 ft. braided nylon mooring ropes included
- Ships via FedEx
- 2-year warranty
The LED Composite Lighting are flexible, affordable, and brilliant lighting packages for your Kasco AF Aerators, J or VFX Fountains. Designed and engineered with our one-piece composite housing and ultrasonic weld, these are the most durable water fountain lights on the market.
These lights run on 60Hz power and are 11-watt fixtures. The 3 fixture package is designed for the 1/2HP-2HP units. These LED lights come standard with classic white and include amber, blue, green and red lenses. Additionally, each fixture includes its own splitter cap allowing customers to leave the main power cord in water along with unit power cord when units are pulled for service or winter storage.