Kasco 1/2HP 2400AF Surface Aerators
The Kasco® 1/2 hp Surface Aerator high-performance design uses a single open propeller that creates and pushes water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spread the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. These units can operate in as little as 15 in. of water. The 1/2 hp Surface Aerator is ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 1/2 acre.
Available in 120-Volt only.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple cord lengths available, all SJTOW underwater rated
- Ships via FedEx
- All units come with two 50 ft mooring lines
- 2-year warranty
Optional Bottom Protective Screen
Keep debris and other material out and ensure proper operation of your unit with Kasco’s bottom screens, available for all units.
Optional Control Panel
C-25 is plug-and-go GFCI protected control panel with 24-hour timer and a photocell controlled outlet for optional lighting. Works on 120-Volt Single Phase, 115-Amp Surface Aerators.