OWS Turbo III Solar Powered Aeration System
OWS TurboAir™ III 24v Direct Drive Solar Aeration Systems can aerate ponds up to 2.5 surface acres and 20 feet deep, depending on the shape of the pond. Thanks to its variable speed controller, the Turbo Air III Solar Aeration System runs during sunlight hours and offers partial operation in lower light.
- The highest output rocking piston compressor is rated at 3.7 CFM at 10 psi.
- Longest run time over all competitors due to 2 high output solar panels providing > 600 watts of power.
- Latest technology MaxEnergy™ Solar Controller.
- 2 cooling fans to keep the compressor cool, which extends the compressor's life.
- Equipped with pressure gauge and pressure relief valve
- Powder-coated, locking aluminum cabinet with a lifetime warranty
- Tempered glass solar panels that can withstand high winds
- High-efficiency Panels, even in low light
The TurboAir II includes:
- 500′ of 1/2″ Weighted Airline
- Three 9" Disc Diffusers rubber membrane diffusers with self-sinking bases. Includes a backflow valve to prevent water from entering the airline.
- Two 60-Cell Solar Panel
- Racking with 7" Vertical Pipe
- Quantum 24-Volt Brushless DC Rocking Piston Compressor
- Solar Controller
- Powder-Coated Locking Aluminum Cabinet
- Two DC Fans for Maximum Cooling
- Pressure Gauge and Pressure Relief Valve
- 3-Valve Manifold