Once-A-Year Plant Fertilizer
Aquascape® Once-A-Year Plant Fertilizer special formula contains a complete time-release fertilizer that will help maximize plant growth and increase flower production all in one single application for up to a year. 13-13-13.
Why fertilize every few weeks when you can do it once a year?
Available in 1.1lb and 7.7lbs containers.
*This product is not for sale in the state of California or Florida.
(Please see Technical Specifications for additional information)
For Potted Plants:
- Remove the plant from the pond
- Make a small 4-inch hole in the soil (near the root or crown)
- Add one scoop of fertilizer, push the soil back in the hole and reposition the plant.
For Plants in Planting Pockets:
- In the spring or during a clean-out when the water level is low, make a small 4-inch hole in the soil (near the root or crown)
- Add one scoop of fertilizer, push the soil back in the hole and cover with the rocks.
- If fertilizer needs to added during the season or if the water level cannot be lowered, wrap a scoop of fertilizer with a coffee filter or paper towel and insert it in the 4-inch hole.
Best to use during the spring, once the temperature has reached 50 degrees F.