Argos Liquid Algaecide
Argos chelated copper is a rapid-acting, hard water stable, contact algaecide.
- Argos controls a broad range of algae in lakes, potable water reservoirs, ponds, fish hatcheries, irrigation canals, and drainage ditches.
- Argos Algaecide works on floating and submersed Filamentous, Planktonic, and Benthic (bottom-growing) algae.
- Excellent efficacy in a wide range of water quality conditions, including water bodies with hard water
- Algae control will last several weeks to several months, depending on environmental conditions. Retreat as re-growth begins to appear.
- Controls Planktonic Algae in 24-48 hours, Filamentous Algae in 3 to 4 days.
For Best Results
Contact with algae will be improved by breaking apart heavy surface mats before applications. Treat heavy infestations in segments of no more than 33% of the surface area to avoid dissolved oxygen loss.
Apply Argos Algeacide when plants are actively growing under calm conditions.
Add Cygnet Surfactant for better uptake.
Contact time should be at least 3 hours.