Kasco Base Mount Cabinet Assembly
The Kasco® Base Mount Cabinet Assembly is ideal for pond owners that want to upgrade or replace their existing aeration system housing but already have the compressor(s) and aeration tubing installed or to build a custom aeration system.
The Cabinet Assembly comes complete with two 120 or 240 Volt receptacles, two 6-ft power cable with plugs, two cooling fans, two 3 station manifold assemblies, two compressor mounting plates with vibration feet, noise-reducing foam and lockset.
The cabinet can be placed directly on the ground or can be permanently attached to a concrete pad. Always make sure that both the inlet and outlet vents are not blocked as fresh air is needed to keep the compressor from overheating.
The bottom feet of the cabinet have holes that can be used to anchor the cabinet in place.
Compressor and Aeration Tubing sold separately.
- Can operate 1-6 diffusers
- 24 in. x 18 in. 20 in.
- A 120-volt receptacle or a 240-volt junction box
- two cooling fans provide 110 CFM ventilation each
- 6 ft. power cord from the cabinet
- Powder-coated aluminum for increased durability
- Acoustical foam included reducing noise levels
- Cabinet includes keyed lock
- Nature-green color blends well with outdoor surroundings